Pensacola Museum of Art
The Pensacola Museum of Art is housed in the old city jail, it is located in downtown Pensacola and is the only major professionally operated museum in Northwest Florida from Mobile to Tallahassee. We continue to partner with local schools, the University of West Florida, and other cultural organizations to develop creative programs in the area.
The mission of the Pensacola Museum of Art is to be a bridge to the visual arts for the diverse population of Pensacola and the surrounding communities by:
- providing an array of stimulating exhibitions within our historic building;
- collecting and preserving works of art from the 20th and 21st centuries with an emphasis on modern and contemporary art;
- implementing age-specific educational programs to inspire and encourage an appreciation of the arts.
Tuesday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 12pm - 5pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
Click For - Visitor Reviews of the Pensacola Museum of Art
- Parks & Attractions: History/Museum
- Theater & Arts:Art Gallery
Contact Info:Pensacola Museum of Art
Phone: (850) 432-6247
Website: Visit Website